November 15-19, 2018
Crowne Plaza Executive Center
4728 Constitution Ave., Baton Rouge, LA 70808
2018 Conference Registration:
2018 LMEA Online Conference Pre-Registration Form – This form is for all active, retired, and collegiate members.
- LMEA Member Pre-Registration: $65 (additional $3 processing fee when using a credit card)
- LMEA Member On-Site Registration: $80 (additional $3 processing fee when using a credit card)
- Collegiate Student Member: $15 (additional $1 processing fee when using a credit card)
- Non-member: $85 (additional $3 processing fee when using a credit card)
- Retired LMEA Members: No fee
Registration Deadlines: There are two (2) deadlines.
- Registration deadline for directors of All-State students is October 22, 2018. (corrected date)
- Pre-registration deadline for all other LMEA members is November 1, 2018.
- Members (except directors of All-State students) may also register at the conference for a slightly higher fee.
Payment options: Participants can still pay by credit card or check.
- You will receive an email receipt from email@example.com. Be sure to add that email to your address book.
- If paying by check, mail a copy of the email receipt with your check.
- If you have any problems with this process, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Schedules – TBA (Includes 2018 Conference-at-a-Glance, Condensed Schedule, and Full Program)
LMEA Professional Development Conference MOBILE APP.
The mobile app has the most up-to-date LMEA Conference Schedule and related information. To access it:
1. Go to your favorite APP store.
2. Search for Eventbase and download.
3. Open the Eventbase app and search for LMEA Professional Development Conference.
4. Select LMEA PD Conference and enjoy!
25 Year Pin
Directors who have been LMEA members for 25 years can choose to have an LMEA 25 Year Pin presented to them either before the All-State Band Concert or the All-State Choir Concert. You must complete the LMEA Member Online 25 Year Pin Form for 2018.
The conference hotel is Crowne Plaza Executive Center, 4728 Constitution Ave., Baton Rouge. There is a block of rooms available at this hotel beginning Tuesday, October 16, 2018 and available until November 1st (or until the block is filled).
Collegiate Call for Research
Submissions must be emailed (time-stamped) by midnight September 14, 2018
Exhibits will be set up in the Atrium on Friday morning. Information will be available to All-State members and their parents throughout the conference.
For companies interested in displaying at the LMEA Professional Development Conference, please select menu link for more information.
|Friday, November 16||11:00 am – 4:00 pm & 5:00 – 6:30 pm|
|Saturday, November 17||10:00 am – 2:45 pm & 4:00 – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday, November 18||9:00 am – 2:00 pm|
|Monday, November 19||9:00 am – Noon|
Submitting a proposal to present a 2018 LMEA Conference Session:
Deadline for submitting a proposal to present a session at the 2018 LMEA Professional Development Conference is June 10, 2018.
Mail-in form for presenting a conference session – can be found in the February edition of the Louisiana Musician.