November 15-19, 2018
Crowne Plaza Executive Center
4728 Constitution Ave., Baton Rouge, LA 70808
2018 Conference Registration:
There are separate forms for the various types of registration. To register at the member price, you will need to login. If you need help with that process, click Help With Logging Into Your Account.
- 2018 LMEA Member Pre-Registration: (requires login) $65 (additional $3 processing fee when using a credit card)
- 2018 LMEA Member Registration: (requires login) available after November 1, 2018. $80 (additional $3 processing fee when using a credit card)
- 2018 Non-member Registration: $85 (additional $3 processing fee when using a credit card)
- 2018 Collegiate Student Member: $15 (additional $1 processing fee when using a credit card)
- 2018 Retired LMEA Members: No fee
- 2018 Board Members: No fee (requires login)
Registration Deadlines: There are two (2) deadlines.
- Registration deadline for directors of All-State students is October 22, 2018. (corrected date)
- Pre-registration deadline for all other LMEA members is November 1, 2018.
- On-site registration is also available for all members, except directors of All-State students, for a slightly higher fee.
- Registration for non-members is available without a deadline. Note that any payments mailed must be received by November 10, 2018 or delivered at the conference.
Payment options: Participants can still pay by credit card or check.
- You will receive an email receipt from email@example.com. Be sure to add that email to your address book.
- If paying by check, mail a copy of the email receipt with your check.
- If you have any problems with this process, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Schedules – (Includes 2018 Conference-at-a-Glance, Condensed Schedule, and Full Program)
LMEA Professional Development Conference MOBILE APP.
We are designing a new mobile app that will have the most up-to-date LMEA Conference Schedule and related information. Download Guidebook onto your phone before the conference. When you register, you’ll be able to scan the URL to download the conference information. This is included with all conference registrations.
25 Year Pin
Directors who have been LMEA members for 25 years can choose to have an LMEA 25 Year Pin presented to them either before the All-State Band Concert or the All-State Choir Concert. You must complete the LMEA Member Online 25 Year Pin Form for 2018.
The conference hotel is Crowne Plaza Executive Center, 4728 Constitution Ave., Baton Rouge. There is a block of rooms available at this hotel beginning Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. and available until November 1st (or until the block is filled).
Exhibits will be set up in the Atrium on Friday morning. Information will be available to All-State members and their parents throughout the conference.
For companies interested in displaying at the LMEA Professional Development Conference, please select menu link for more information.
|Friday, November 16||11:00 am – 4:00 pm & 5:00 – 6:30 pm|
|Saturday, November 17||10:00 am – 2:45 pm & 4:00 – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday, November 18||9:00 am – 2:00 pm|
|Monday, November 19||9:00 am – Noon|
Submitting a proposal to present a 2018 LMEA Conference Session:
Deadline for submitting a proposal to present a session at the 2018 LMEA Professional Development Conference is June 10, 2018.
Mail-in form for presenting a conference session – can be found in the February edition of the Louisiana Musician.